Friday 11 March 2016

How we began our cooperation with UPS

Someone probably noticed the previous article, where I wrote about my "incapabelity" to come to an agreement with one of the carriers. I did not mention his name, but I canceled our contract twice and by the second cancellation I was so furious, that I told the sales representative directly, that I´m not interested in their all so great offers anymore. It was quite uncomfortable, but when someone makes me angry, then either I say nothing or I tell him everything which bothers me (this is after I get repeatedly furious about the same thing). But even so, I stood up for the thing which I had to deal with the carrier that time. The cooperation wasn´t in the least understood. I dealt with it another way. 

After about a year there was the same man waiting for hours for me before our warehouse. At first I thought he must be kidding me, but it never happend to me, that someone would wait for me like this - it was mostly the other way around. The management of their company prepared another supply. When someone comes to me even after knowing the awkward situation between us, then I seriously have to ask myself if I am or they are nuts. I was the one who gave up, I read through the offer and asked him if he has got the contract with him. When he pulled the contract out of the folder put it down on the table and passed me the pen, then I had to laugh and then I signed it. The previous negotiations were forgotten and now I just have to shake my head up on our functioning cooperation.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment