Wednesday 13 April 2016

Another round of Scotch for your delivery?

Sometimes I think of a best way to comply a request and there are many things, that come to my mind while I read through the e-mails, which I get from various corners of Europe. Today came an e-mail saying: Could my delivery get a little bit more scotch? They told me at our place, that the package should have another round of scotch on the sides in order to get to the required destination....I thought really hard about those lines, what could they possibly mean. I rather not answer right back any more, when it is  a heavy task like this one and also we don´t have any Scotch in stock anyway. Fortunately after a little bit of thinking just like a flash a picture from my childhood apeared in front of me. Yes, Scotch is a still existing company which produces adhesive tapes and most likely in some regions this designation probably became naturalized....

0 comments:

Post a Comment